Guys - What color should I dye my hair?

okay I'm very petite and have really light skin and light blue/green eyes.. is it more attractive if I have light blonde hair or black hair?!?! I don't know what to dooooo!

Most Helpful Guy

• Do whatever YOU like more, that way you attract guys who will like you for you.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say natural mostly, but if I had to pick between the two I would go for blonde hair since I personally think it makes a better match for blue/green eyes.

• keep it your natural color

• What is your natural hair color?

What Girls Said 2

• what do you mean you don't know what to do? are you considering dying your hair?

• blonde would look rly good with your eye color and even ur light skin I would say that would make a perfect match. I wouldn't rly want to go with black because it will make your skin look lighter and unless your going for the bella and edward vampire look I don't think that's what ur looking for lol. btw if ur natual color is blonde why would you change it? seems to me its perfect already...