Makeup quiz: How much makeup do you think this girl is wearing?

Most guys on here say they don't like makeup, but have no idea about makeup itself.

Here is a look: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/6e/6c/98/6e6c98db2d46ad55f6687cdbec68553e.jpg

What makeup do you think she is wearing? Do you like the look?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing:
    Primer
    Concealer
    Eye brightener
    Eyeshadow
    Falsies and/or eyelash extensions
    Mascara
    Eyeliner
    Setting poweder/spray
    lip color
    lip liner
    brow makeup
    eyeshadow
    foundation
    highlighter
    blush
    bronzer

However, she is freaking beautiful.

3|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yea that's an expensive face! I like bare minerals and personally, while i don't look flawless as she does, i use concealer, foundation, blush, eyelid primer, the concealer on my eyelids, eyeliner and mascara. I consider it a modest face routine but still that is 7 products, on an average day.

One girl i know airbrushes her makeup on everyday spending 45 minutes to an hour. And she looks gorgeous but i think it is so excessive.

• This. And yes she's pretty.

What Guys Said 3

• victoria justice. i dont see much makeup, if any, maybe a little foundation or something but that's about it. i dont care about makeup, i dont mind it. the only thing i require she wear when it comes to makeup is something to cover her blemishes. i dont want to go out with a girl who has poor skin

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't know what she is wearing. she definitely has something on, or it is professionally touched up

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure about the makeup but the do I like the look? Does she like old guys, is she single?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I see mascara, foundation, eyeliner and lipstick. Possibly some blush/bronzer. I like the look yes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • She's wearing mascara, a little bit of eye shadow, foundation/a tad bit of bronzer, some lip color/gloss, and her eye brows are lightly filled in. That's my guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Foundation, eyeliner, mascara, eyshadow, blush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is the better link

0|0
    0|0
  • She's wearing a minimum of 7 makeup products
    Lipstick
    Falsies
    Mascara
    Eyeliner
    Foundation
    Concealer