Is there a chance of me becoming good looking? Some people say that some young guys that are not good looking become good looking later on in life.?

I really hope I become good looking later on in life.I am tired of being ugly.I am 22 by the way.Going to turn 23 in August 21.I would like to know your opinion.

I meant become good looking naturally.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't just sit around and wait to become attractive. You need to take things into your own hands. Go workout and get into top shape, groom yourself well, try a different haircut, dress more fashionably. You're not stuck looking however you look now. Body type, being well maintained, and style makes a huge difference.

What Girls Said 3

• Plastic surgery is the extreme makeover if you have money

• I heard some non good looking guys become good looking NATURALLY when they get older.

• yes it can if you can do work on your mind. Some resort to fixing the outside first

• Define good looking? Everyone has different tastes. What you see in a magazine isn't always an accurate picture of what they look like in real life. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is perfect! Just be happy with who you are on the inside and it will shine through to the outside. Potential mates pick up on confidence, if you believe you're a good catch then chances are others will ( someone will ) see you that way as well.

• umm i dont know about after your age, but when i was in high school, in freshman years i thought this boy was totally unattractive until senior year, puberty hit him, and wow.

What Guys Said 1

• I wish that happens to me too.I guess we'll have to wait and see.