What part of a man's body turns women on the most?

I decided to start going to the gym more just to take care of myself and to keep myself in shape. Attraction from women is considered to be just a bonus, what parts do you ladies think I should concentrate on? Chest, shoulders, back, arms, etc.

All answers were greatly appreciated!

Most Helpful Girl

• Toned upper body in general. I recently watched a few episodes of spartacus and all male main characters are hot as hell

What Girls Said 5

• A nicely toned cerebellum with a larger than normal amygdala. Hot.

• Your arms and stomach

• Work on everything.

• Biceps uggghhh those manly arms *faints*
    ahem urm. uhhh yeah :)

• To be honest, the part of the male body that can get us most physically aroused is the lips and tongue, in my opinion ;)
    I know you're asking about how to make yourself "look" hotter though. To me personally, as long as a guy's gut isn't hanging out or his body isn't totally disproportionate I'm happy. Focus on the areas YOU want to look good. If a guy has a sexy toned back, I'm happy. If his strength is his washboard abs, I'm happy. If he has totally ripped arms, I'm happy. If he has none of the above but isn't overweight or pudgy, I'm happy. lol

What Guys Said 2

• Man, I just learned that girls are sometimes as shallow as men can be, I'm in the same situation and a close female friend told me to get rid of the belly, and that's it pretty much. Also dress with more style, that improves your attraction in the process of working out, it takes a lot of time but good style gets you way ahead.

• Really? The girls I've met haven't minded my belly but I have a small one.

• How many more times does this have to be asked?
    The most common answers have been "Shoulders, arms, and abs".