Does this haircut look good on me?

Well I got a new haircut and I just wanted an opinion if I should keep this for the long term or let my bangs grow out again..

Here are some comparison pics and just say which looks better.

Side bangs: images.girlsaskguys.com/.../profile.jpg?2

Fringe: images.girlsaskguys.com/.../profile.jpg?5

Sorry the camera quality is shit. The exposure is off and it doesn't help I'm really pale and in the sun.. XD

Thank you for your opinions. :D

• Fringe
    50% (3)43% (3)46% (6)Vote
  • Side bangs
    50% (3)57% (4)54% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Okay this is my side bangs pic ignore that last one. -> http://tinypic.com/r/2428yti/8

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I can't see the difference between this two pic.Is this a puzzle?
    Anyway, Bangs is not match with your face, your bangs length and the free face should be 1:1 ratio u can Google it if you want.My is advice too look for another hair style and you had a wide jaw which i believed u need to cover it with you hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Got some gorgeous eyes there like the deep blue sea and I like picture in your update more the side bangs one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pic 2 is more classically attractive but you have great eyes and pic 1 shows em off better. I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oops, meant to vote for Side bangs :P. I think the side bangs elongate you're face more. I would stick with it.

Very pretty eyes and face by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight bangs in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both styles suit you. But I prefer the fringe

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the side bangs more, but you are very pretty either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you look great !

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are the same pictures, but I saw your old picture and I really like your old haircut the best.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You seem to have a rounder face, so a haircut that would frame your face would of been great, although that one is nice ;) -it's not bad, maybe you could frame your face more with the sides :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I was going to get some side layers.

• Show All
    • Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it :)

• welcome :)

• i think the fringe looks best on you. suits your face well. but both are good

0|0
    0|0
  • You have really pretty eyes! I'd go a little shorter on the bangs, for an edgier look.

images.fanpop.com/.../...nhaal-735823_1024_576.jpg

img.allw.mn/content/2013/11/16102333_3493.jpg

0|0
    0|0