Rate me straight ladies and gay guys!?

You know the drill, rate me 1-10. Feel free to be as harsh or pleasant as you want, but I appreciate constructive comments. Thank you!

i238.photobucket.com/.../...882_o1_zps8d66a66a.jpg

i238.photobucket.com/.../...6552_n_zps6d62fb73.jpg

i238.photobucket.com/.../...3802_o_zps03f650e0.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Dawww

You should smile more. You didn't smile in any of your photobucket pictures but you did in your avatar on here and your smile just makes you.

Your smile makes me happy - as weird as that sounds. So yeah, smile more.

I'd say you're a solid 8.

• That's very kind of you! I'm glad I made you feel happy. And I will take your advice. :) xoxo

What Girls Said 5

• You look like the typical average guy walking down the street IN MY EYES. GAG judge harshly and some will hate. I had plenty of girls tell me I was less than average..meaning ugly, when in reality I get hit on a lot *smelling haters* or maybe pics were horrible Some will hate, some will be honest..prepare yourself! :)

• I love though your dark hair and dark eyes :). 5/10

• And nice complexion

• I'm not too worried about being judged. It is the internet after all, and I'm putting myself out here, so I'll take whatever comes my way. Thank you for the compliments!

• 6. Nice fella ;) maybe try a longer hairstyle or a fuller beard

• A beard lady, eh? I don't know too many of those!

• How long are we talking?

• Not shaggy or anything. I think you'd look good with the old school dapper haircut faded from buzzed at the very bottom to long and slicked back on top ;)

• I would say 6 or a 7! Your cute! :)

• You look good with facial hair, keep that.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm straight and u think you're an average looking. I couldn't believe you think guys who judge some other guys look is gay.

• I don't. I was just looking for a gay opinion, but I am cool with any straight guy who wants to share theirs.

• 7-8 your pretty good looking! You have a nice Body. I like the beard. You could try growing your hair out a but and mabye clean up the eyebrows a TINY bit. But don't worry you are very attractive.

• I'd Spin you on my Pole.