What do you prefer? Head or body?

I've seen many people with a stunning body, but their face kind of ruins it.
And there are some people with cute or attractive face but not as a stunning fit body.
If you have to pick, a face that you find attractive with not a fit body vs. A not so attractive face but a fit body? What will you pick?

Who will you prefer to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd pick an attractive face because I could help them work out to get the perfect body.

But in all honesty, I don't care if someone doesn't have a great body, or the perfect most attractive face. I really only look for the person's personality. I have this friend that isn't the most "attractive" to people. He's 200 something pounds, but he has a great personality! Most girls won't even talk to him because of those reasons, but I do! I even invited him over to eat pizza and jump on my trampoline with me. We had a great time, lol. I'll talk to anyone. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you.

What Guys Said 11

• Face every time. If you don't have a face that's attractive, you will never attract me. Could have a model's body, but if your face is butt ugly, still no.

Nothing looks better than a girl with a great smile!

• In this case, I would prefer the girls with attractive faces and average bodies.

But I would prefer a girl with a BEAUTIFUL face, even if she had no boobs or butt.

There's only one girl in my life that I consider to have a flawless 10/10 face. It feels like if I don't talk to her, I'll never meet another girl as beautiful as her, which is obviously not true. There's billions of girls on this planet. But the feeling is so strong, I sometimes convince myself it's true...

• Are we talking to sex up, or date?

• I wonder this too. Date= face and sex up= body cause you don't have to be face to face.

• How did this turn into a penis size question? ._. 5 or 6 is perfectly fine. 5'10 is good enough. Not too short and not too tall. Just right. You won't have trouble kissing them

• ...how did this NOT turn into a penis size question? haha
      And the height was brought up because I completely mixed this thread up with a different one I'm in lol

• I like a nice face more bodies can be fixed or changed faces not so much.

• Face because you can always improve your body by working out. Improving your face is a lot harder.

• Hot face with average body > average face with hot body.

• I would very much prefer to date u ma lunatic =]

• Body for me. I'm a shallow bastard hehe

• body for just short term or just sex, but I got to like the face for long term relasonship

• Face, for sure.

• Face, I take a cute face over a girl with a butter face any day!

What Girls Said 4

• Face. That what im going to look at and notice 1st beside their personatilty. Not picky about body.

• Face. Always. Hands down. If I like the face, the rest is automatic

• its all about the face to me haha. If he doesn't have a nice face than I likely won't pay anymore attention to him physically.

so a face that i find attractive with not a fit body

• Thank god it was bless with both. In a guy... That's hard...hmmm face? He can always work out

• Haha someone's conceited =p

• Well, holla if you need a rating =p