Would you date a hot girl/guy?

I know all of you will want to slap me across the face for asking such a dumb question BUT
Think about it...
You'll always be alert
Every one will be checking them out
They will try to take her/him away from you
You'll feel insecure
Aren't you afraid? Loving this stunning girl/ gorgeous guy and then knowing they might leave you or that people will try to steal them from you?
Would you really still want to date the hottest person you have met and feel insecure about yourself and everything around you?

They have all the qualities you are looking for (personality) Even physical appearance for those who care about penis size and boob size.

Most Helpful Guy

• Those concerns don't bother me...I can't control if she leaves me for another person or not.

No matter how much temptation there is, SHE has the power to stray, and that is out of my control.

What Guys Said 16

• I dated this really hot girl once but she is pretty smart and old fashioned like me sort of and is always around guys since she was on the cooking team for her school. She never betrayed my trust she was with me and only me until the end and she trusted me in return and yes she had all the qualities I was looking for physically and personality wise even goal wise we had some good chemistry.

I know though that not all hot women will be as trustworthy while I am a trusting person I always keep an eye on the other person and am always prepared regardless.

• I wouldn't mind. Looks aren't a huge deal to me. I mean I need to be attracted to them in some way but I definitely don't need someone gorgeous. If I did happen to meet a really attractive girl and we had mutual feelings of attraction I wouldn't stay away just because she was attractive.

• I have been fortunate to have dated some unbelievably hot women, two would be considered celebrity status in their fields. (I'm discrete I won't name names) In both cases I never felt uneasy or that someone would steal them away. I said right off the start that I don't tolerate cheating and if they're going to cheat, just tell me and we'll end it. The first broke my heart...absolutely crushed cuz she found an older guy. But he's a totally awesome dude and we're all friends now. They were friends before I met her but had never dated. They're engaged and getting married this summer.

The second is my current girlfriend and she's never really been in a serious relationship before.

I think the hardest part for guys is having the confidence in themselves. Believe it or not, the hottest girls don't get that many good guys approaching them. They get a lot of creeps but not many guys that they'd be interested in. From my experience if you treat them right they won't want to cheat on your or be on the hunt for someone better.

There's a lot of slutty women who use their looks to their advantage and honestly, I can pick up on that right away. That's just a nightmare in a relationship because they are the ones most likely to use you and leave you for someone else.

• Physical attraction is a very big part of a girlfriend/boyfirend.

its part of the reason you stay interested in them, and how you keep a conversation flowing. Physical attraction produces emotion obviously. its also what keeps you interested in them for example: sex. Would you really want someone who is not sexually attractive?
    jealousy also plays a factor as well, if you think about it - if other people looked at your man/woman why would you let him/her go? Guys want a girl who they can take out and show off to other people, girls do too. Having a girlfriend/boyfriend who is physically attractive boosts your own personal self-esteem because of how comfortable you are with them.

• I mean, if I'm interested in someone, or liking someone, or seeing someone, then I always think they're hot. LOL. So I guess my answer is "yes".

• Why would i be alert? I would be looking out for her regardless.

Who caers if other people are checking them out, it's more of an ego boost than soemthing to be insecure about.

They can try all they want. If she loves me she'll stay. I'm confident in that. if they succeed then either I wasn't the girls type, or the other guy is than me and I accept that. No need to be insecure about it.

Why would I feel insecure? I've never felt insecure dating hot girls.

• No i wouldn't cuz u said it urself. Really good looken people are known to be "Hoppers" cuz they can choose anyone they want to be with so i would just be one of those benchwarmers after being used up. there's more to than just looks. Personality comes first in hand if u care about your relationship or else, looks will hurt ur relationship at the end when he/she hop to another person.

• Yeah i would date her.What's wrong with dating a super elite A++ lady right?
    In my case i have a capability, financial stability, extra ego so there's nothing to worry about.

My two X's are super stunning and can silence the crowd but beauty is not enough.

• Yes, obviously. The kind of girl I want personality wise and value wise, I wouldn't have to worry about some putz stealing her from me just because he's better looking.

• Who cares how attractive I am if I am with a hot chick. If I am attractive why would I feel insecure and if I am unattractive why would I waste my hours milling about how much hotter she is. I am dating a hot chick. I have some game. I would date her if I felt she was a trustworthy person. Otherwise I would not. It is all about trust.

• I do t like using the word hot. Pretty/beautiful and not out of shape.

• They are the only one I CAN date without rapidly getting bored.

• Yes, I would still date her. I can easily tell whether she's faithful or not.

• If you are secure with yourself then there should be no problem in dating them.

• I've slept with them, but never considered making them my GF.

Too much hassle.

• The really really hot girls in the top are too bitchy and usually too high maintenance and I can't handle them. I'd settle for a less hot girl any day.

What Girls Said 9

• My brilliant mother told me never to go for the hot ones- that it would be too much to keep worrying about who's flinging themselves at him or if he's tempted or whatever. Personally, I'm ready to settle down with a door hinge. No man, no cry. AHA =D

• It would be kind of annoying to feel the eyes on them, but if they have all the qualities I look for then they wouldn't act/care about it anyway so it doesn't matter! So long as the guy doesn't give in to it or purposefully seek out that attention or treat you as less than him, it shouldn't matter.

• As a girl, I don't mind dating hot man. I don't have any problem. But, I don't prefer. Because men when they are hot, it is difficult to settle down and they love attention. I prefer a relationship more calm. Beside there is old saying 'Don't go for handsome man,; go for a man with personality ' :)

• I am aware that a hot guy has more incentive to cheat, is far more arrogant than ugly guys & will always get stared at but I will take my chances. Its human nature to take that chance really.
    I mean, nobody openly says they want to date an ugly person because of those reasons.

• I think that the really hot people will get hit on less. If anything, dating a hot guy would boost my ego in a way because of the whole look who I can date thing.

• Yes, but people will see that your hot guy isn't shallow. They might think they stand a chance too with him.

• My Spanish teacher told me and my friend one time at class, when my friend wrote an essay about how she was heartbroken bc of her bf broke up with her, and my teacher told us that you dont got after boys who are "hot" because those will have all the girls running after them but you should go after the guy who has a nice heart.
    And she is so right!

• Why not. It takes a unique personality to keep up with my own :)

• Hmmm... is the hot guy popular or not popular? Bc I feel like a more popular guy will naturally get hit on more than a hot guy who isn't as popular. And I would if he wasn't a player cuz then I trust him to not cheat and then we both win. Plus I feel like it's so much easier to fall for someone if they are cute and have a good personality.

• He's probably the kindest guy you've ever met. Hot people tend to get popular faster.

• Status matters but the factors that drive status for men change a lot between 16 and 25.

• Well personally I've never met a kind, hot and popular guy. The popular guys I know I prefer not to talk to bc they are jerks. Biggie90 I was just giving my point of view, & I would like to specify that my hs is giant over 2000 kids and I'm saying the popular guys who are hot tend to be jerks and players who like to get drunk and go to parties and that was what she was asking, I was just pointing out that there could be a totally cute guy who's not as sociable and then a cute guy who is, he usually gets more attention from girls and I would get insecure if there were a huge herd of girls after him.

• I sure as heck would. There's much more to life than looks, and I feel that I have an amazing personality, so I don't care how hot he is, I deserve him, because I'm a pretty great person so obviously anyone should count their lucky stars if they manage to land me, not the other way around ;)