What do you think about this ass?

http://s17.postimg.org/xdz9s9y8v/image.jpg

What are your thoughts guys? Is she a keeper? Lol

Updates:
Now the real question is, would a guy like me able to get a girl of this caliber?

0|1
11|18

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• It's amazing!!'

0|1
    0|1
  • That's is a nice ass. I'm jealous over here

1|1
    0|0
  • It's nice and attracive on her...I wouldn't want mine to look like that...too big her thighs are pretty huge...I have a smaller frame and although my butt is fairly big...the rest of my body is small

0|0
    1|0
  • I think that it is def juicy haha

1|1
    0|0
  • The ass looks fine, but the panties look weird.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nooo it's too big. I don't like them too big

0|2
    1|1
  • Why woukd you take a picture lf ur gfs ass and put it on the Internet is the better question..

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol of that was my gf I probably wouldn't even be on this website as I would have better things to do hahaha

• Show All
    • Ok the better question is why are you posting a picture of a random girls ass on the Internet?

• To show it to some GaG users for an opinion

• i want to bite it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • it's big. i know guys like that style but i wouldn't want to have that.

0|2
    0|0
  • wooo! black females represent!

0|1
    0|0
  • she's angling her butt to make it look bigger than it is, look at her back leg bent and her front leg straight to make the nearest cheek pop. i do this for photos so i know what im talking about haha, do it yourself with your man bum in the mirror and you'll notice the difference.. its still big and nice though

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Too big for my preferences, i'm a bum guy over boobs (by a long way) but 'size' isn't how I define a good bum...

0|1
    0|0
    • I like both size and shape. I would say a girl needs to have both a big and nicely round ass for me to drop my jaw

• It's all about shape for me, I don't think a huge bubble butt is immensely attractive... I like toned and round, big isn't on my list.

• I give it an 8 out of 10. It is better than most asses, but too large. And look at how the bottom of her spine curves backward so extremely. That does not look like a healthy spine to me. It could be due to a strained pose for the photograph, though. I think that a healthier posture would make her ass look droopy.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks pretty dang nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my style. May be a little too big in my opinion. Funny panties. If that ass fits your style then she's a keeper. It's all about how you feel about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No ta. I suppose, proportional, normal sized, non bulbous, sticky-outey body parts, that haven't been focused on with isolation exercises for 5 hours a day at the gym, and commensurate eating like a pig, is a kind of freakish weirdness nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet Mercy! :O

0|1
    0|0
  • A little extreme, a bit off proportion. This is a good size to me in my opinion http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Re9MFMzRk8A/hqdefault.jpg

Not that it isn't a nice, just a bit bigger for my taste but I'm not that picky, wouldn't raise any issues with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That ass is pretty popping for her weight class.. It's like staring at the sun.. It's beautiful and it burns but I don't want to look away... Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • tree dimensional ass. :D Wow!!! My god!!! Perfect 10/10.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely a keeper, coming home to that would be good. She should invest in new underwear though. You should buy her some.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats a cute little ass! yea why not let her be a keeper

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks really nice, I like it. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • It literally crashed Chrome. Too joooocy for me.

0|0
    1|0
  • It looks like an ass

0|0
    0|0
  • I dig it, the panties are a nice touch too. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's an impressive photoshop job!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give it a 3/10 because of that underwear...i would give her 100/10 if she had a thong on

0|2
    0|0
    • Lol whats wrong with her pannies? It's the Cookie Monster!

• Show All
    • I think thongs are awful... trashy as it gets, sure I don't like granny pants either. Tasteful lingerie though...

• U kidding me jonny? u sound like ur 70 in my opinion lol