What do you think about this ass?

http://s17.postimg.org/xdz9s9y8v/image.jpg

What are your thoughts guys? Is she a keeper? Lol

Now the real question is, would a guy like me able to get a girl of this caliber?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• It's amazing!!'

• That's is a nice ass. I'm jealous over here

• It's nice and attracive on her...I wouldn't want mine to look like that...too big her thighs are pretty huge...I have a smaller frame and although my butt is fairly big...the rest of my body is small

• I think that it is def juicy haha

• The ass looks fine, but the panties look weird.

• Nooo it's too big. I don't like them too big

• Why woukd you take a picture lf ur gfs ass and put it on the Internet is the better question..

• Lol of that was my gf I probably wouldn't even be on this website as I would have better things to do hahaha

• Ok the better question is why are you posting a picture of a random girls ass on the Internet?

• To show it to some GaG users for an opinion

• i want to bite it lol

• it's big. i know guys like that style but i wouldn't want to have that.

• wooo! black females represent!

• she's angling her butt to make it look bigger than it is, look at her back leg bent and her front leg straight to make the nearest cheek pop. i do this for photos so i know what im talking about haha, do it yourself with your man bum in the mirror and you'll notice the difference.. its still big and nice though

What Guys Said 17

• Too big for my preferences, i'm a bum guy over boobs (by a long way) but 'size' isn't how I define a good bum...

• I like both size and shape. I would say a girl needs to have both a big and nicely round ass for me to drop my jaw

• It's all about shape for me, I don't think a huge bubble butt is immensely attractive... I like toned and round, big isn't on my list.

• I give it an 8 out of 10. It is better than most asses, but too large. And look at how the bottom of her spine curves backward so extremely. That does not look like a healthy spine to me. It could be due to a strained pose for the photograph, though. I think that a healthier posture would make her ass look droopy.

• looks pretty dang nice

• Not my style. May be a little too big in my opinion. Funny panties. If that ass fits your style then she's a keeper. It's all about how you feel about her.

• No ta. I suppose, proportional, normal sized, non bulbous, sticky-outey body parts, that haven't been focused on with isolation exercises for 5 hours a day at the gym, and commensurate eating like a pig, is a kind of freakish weirdness nowadays.

• Sweet Mercy! :O

• A little extreme, a bit off proportion. This is a good size to me in my opinion http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Re9MFMzRk8A/hqdefault.jpg

Not that it isn't a nice, just a bit bigger for my taste but I'm not that picky, wouldn't raise any issues with me.

• That ass is pretty popping for her weight class.. It's like staring at the sun.. It's beautiful and it burns but I don't want to look away... Lol

• tree dimensional ass. :D Wow!!! My god!!! Perfect 10/10.

• Definitely a keeper, coming home to that would be good. She should invest in new underwear though. You should buy her some.

• thats a cute little ass! yea why not let her be a keeper

• Looks really nice, I like it. (:

• It literally crashed Chrome. Too joooocy for me.

• It looks like an ass

• I dig it, the panties are a nice touch too. :)

• That's an impressive photoshop job!

• I would give it a 3/10 because of that underwear...i would give her 100/10 if she had a thong on

• Lol whats wrong with her pannies? It's the Cookie Monster!

• I think thongs are awful... trashy as it gets, sure I don't like granny pants either. Tasteful lingerie though...

• U kidding me jonny? u sound like ur 70 in my opinion lol