Tall guys: would you feel attracted to or go out with a small girl (like 5"2 or even 5"1)?

like if she was pretty enough and you liked her personality, would you hold back because she's small and you're tall?
Also, how do you view small girls in general?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I love petite girls. Not like midgets but 5"1 to 5'5" is perfect for me. I honestly would not be comfortable dating a girl that is taller than me.

• Thanks for MH. I didn't read the part where you said "tall guys" though and I'm not really that tall. I'm 5'11" but most guys want to date girls that are shorter than them

• no problem :) your answer just really helped me to understand that guys aren't looking for model-like tall girls and that small girls are just fine.

What Guys Said 14

• Yes. Of course. Absolutely. Duh.

• Many people have different preferences or ideas of what they call tall. Some people think 6'5 is tall or anything taller than them by 3 inches is tall. I'm only 5'10 and I consider myself average height yet I approach whoever, Doesn't matter if they are 5'1 or an amazon. height shouldn't play a factor in attractiveness.

• Lowest I would want to go would be 5"4. But of course there's exceptions. If she's 10/10 beautiful then I could care less.

• Hell yeah! I love tiny girls!

• I'm 6'2, my girl is 5'2 or 5'3. I've messed with girls from 4'11 to 5'11, I don't even take it into consideration.

• and what the fuck is wrong with going out with a guy that is half a foot taller than you? why must you girls want guys over a foot taller than you?

• im 5'5 and 5'1 is the perfect height. If the girl is my height thats even better. Thats just me

• I find it kind of hot.

That said I've dated more tall girls maybe because they were more likely to shoot down my shorter competition.

• I am 6'3" and my ex was 5'2". At first I thought she was too short, but as I started to fall for her I did not even care how short she was or that I might be wasting my genetics. haha =) Since she was my only girlfriend I am accustomed to shortness, but I am a flexible guy so I could get used to tall girls. 5"2-5"11 is my range.

• I don't like dating small women. It makes me feel like i'm a pedophile of some kind.

• No.

They would be accused of being pedophiles.

• I'm 6"1 maybe 6 foot so I'm not sure if I fit your "tall" category, but I would.

• That's totally fine! For me, it's definitely more about the body shape than the height. Some of the hottest women's bodies are just over 5 feet and petite and fit but with banging curves!

• 72.5" me & seemed to be attracted to this height gals
    even though must stoop a bit to kiss, hug, dance, etc.
    That said, none worked out for other various other reasons.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'1'' and never had a problem xD Most guys I've dated were quite tall and my boyfriend tells me constantly he loves that I'm petite! :) I fit perfectly inside his arms, he feels manly, I feel feminine and protected, so everyone wins! :)

• Of course they would. Most guys prefer short girls such as yourself.