How do you learn to accept being average?

without feeling crap about yourself. How do you learn to accept you appearance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just know that the media is telling you to feel bad about yourself so they can make money off of your insecurities. We're all beautiful. We're just as nature made us. As children, we're all fine with how we look until we get older and are told that some of us are "ugly". Accept what you've been inherited from your ancestors because they've fought and toiled their way for 200,000 years so you could be here.

• Awwwwwww =]

• Thanks 'Harakiri' and 'RedThread'!

@Asker, who do you think is telling these men what to find attractive?

• i know its the media but that doesn't take away the fact that as a straight female i want to attract men and its hard when men dont find me pretty enough. I put my picture online for it to be rate and men either found me ugly or average.

What Guys Said 6

• Just because your attractiveness is average does not mean that you as a person are limited to being average as well.

• It will help you develop an exceptional personality. I mean I have flaws so I've learned to rely on other means to draw in a crowd. Also know that nobody is totally satisfied with how they look. In a way you're just like everyone else.

• Just say that's who you are and you're happy with it.
    Don't let ANYONE tell you other wise.
    I've been called so many names at school, but they never bother me. Nerd, weirdo, gay (I'm in choir) I've even been called a freak.
    Does that bother me? No.
    Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will NEVER hurt me.
    Unless they're threatening to break my bones with sticks. Then I'd probably pee myself.

• You just do, accept how you look. If ou accept you look at your personality and what makes people and stay

• I learned here on gag that average is good

• I'm considered ugly so yeah I'm not average looking lol.

What Girls Said 5

• Build your career and you will find a good husband. I have pretty family members and I have family members that aren't pretty at all. The ones that were not beautiful got married earliest. The good looking ones got married late and the very good looking ones married very late. Relationships are all about character, monogamy, commitment, resilience, strength, intelligence and devotion to life. If you work hard somebody will love you.

• Do you have a picture of yourself? Being average isn't bad. I don't think I am gorgeous lol but I mean if you know how to take good care of your look, you can be attractive too. Wear some make up, choose the best hair style, outfits.

• You just start to except it and embrace it. Be yourself, your personality is what will keep good people sticking by your side.

• Wear makeup.. Buy a new outfit. Get a new hair cut.. Accept the way god made you

• You don't. DO NOT LET ANYONE CONVINCE YOU OTHERWISE. YOU ARE 120% UNIQUE AND THE ONLY "YOU" AROUND.. YOU ARE NOT AVERAGE.