What do you think of girls that look too young for their age?

What do you think of girls that look too young for their age? Are they a turn off? Do you ignore them? Are they cute?

I'm 17. But people mistake me for 13-14. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not ever judge or assume a girl's age before she tells me. That one of the first rules regarding women.. that being said, if a girl that looked 14 approached me and I did not know her, I would mostlikely ask her age in regular conversation anyways. Finding that she is much older might surprise me, but I would assume she probably gets it all the time, so I would choose not to comment on it, as there is really no constructive reason to.

Is it a turn off? I'm going to say, absolutely not.. it has no baring on how I feel about a girl in that respect. I would not ignore her... and if she is cute, then she is cute. Does this help?

What Guys Said 3

• the girl i like, is 34 going to be 35 soon. when i first met her, she made me guess. i said 27. she said she was so in love with me from that point on

• I'm a 17 year old senior and people think I'm a sophomore, so I can't complain.

• It's not a big deal. It still depends on the guy and the girl I guess. Maybe it will make some guys feel uncomfortable. And some girls might feel like they (the girl) is far behind him. Feel like they are not compatible yet because of the difference in their looks. You should try not to worry about that though. Worrying about that can only hurt you and your relationship.

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly, I don't know either because I'm 14 and I get mistaken for 10-11, which makes me kinda annoyed at times. There was this senior in one of my classes that even said that I looked like a 6th grader... :/ I was pretty sad. But later on, it will be an advantage! :)

• One of my good. Friends is 20 and she looks like a 16 year old boy. Lol she's so cute though and even though she's very gay, she gets hit on by a lot of guys. Although you probably dont like it now, you are going to love it in 10-20 years from now. I have the oposite problem, and i know that in 10 years from now people will mistake me for a 40 year old instead of a 28 year old

• People mistake me for 12-13. It's super annoying, but hopefully will be a great advantage when I get older.

• never had this problem haha everyone always thinks im older, which i kinda like.. it matches my maturity haha
    when i was a freshman my friends mom thought i was a senior! haha im only 16 now but people say i look older.. like 18-19 haha

• i think it's nice to look younger. there are a lot of benefits. especially in japan.

• I'm 20 and the other day I was asked if I was ready for 6th grade.

Guys don't talk to me unless I show them my I.D. :p

• I'm 19, and a lot of people tell me I look 16. Since there is nothing I can do about it, I just play up my "cuteness" (so I've been told). It's not a bad thing, we'll look better than the average women when we're 40! :D