What color hair are you more attractive too?

Dose hair matter to you?
Are you attractive to blondes or brunette
Long or short hair
Wavy or straight?

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to go for brunettes. I get to look at a beautiful blond in the mirror everyday :-P But I don't discriminate with hair color, blonde is cool, I can deal with a redhead too. I'm DEFINITELY biased toward longer hair though. Nia Long and Halle Berry are the only women in modern history to look good with a short haircut, and even they look better with long hair. Straight or wavy doesn't matter much to me. My girlfriend has naturally pin straight hair, and I think it looks great. Just really works for her. But different hair works on different girls, I love girls with curly hair too.

What Guys Said 8

• I have a preference for long wavy, red heads. But that does not mean they are all that I would date.

Quite honestly as long as the style suits the person. ie: compliments the shape of the face. The colour does not matter. I even like the bright pink or blue that some women have.

• I don't care about hair color. As long as it's natural.
    I prefer long hair. Down to around mid back.
    Straight or wavy. And other styles are fine too. Just change your style from time-to-time.

• I have always seem to pick blonde or Sandy Blonde hair. I am with someone that is a brunette right now though.

• I find myself more attracted to Burnetts but it doesn't matter really since I find a lot of blondes attractive too. I like longer hair, wavy or stright, really depends on the girl.

• Whatever the girl I like has

• I love girls with long hair, I dont really care about hair color but I tend to go for brunettes

• Long blonde hair! It can be wavy or straight as long as she can pull it off.

• Straight Long and Blond.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't have a preference. I've been sttracted to dark-haired guys, blond, even gingers. It all depends on the face that goes with it.

Long or short?
    Either rocker long (as in you can tie it up in a ponytail), or short. But no teen-like cuts that makes a guy look like a bird of paradise www.syerasite.com/.../

• I love Blonde hair or black :P
    Nd hair really doesn't... I just like when the hair is nice nd clean. I have natural curls & i look like a noodle head without doing my hair... I personally don't like it. But If it looks good on the person the good:)

• I love brown and dark hair, and facial hair adds to the appeal. I also like it medium to short in length.

• My top preference is bald. I don't know why but it's really sexy to me. But I can still be attracted to men with hair... Dark, short hair is usually my preference.

• I don't have any preferences when it comes to color. My deal breaker is if a guy dyes his hair, so as long as it is his natural hair color.

• It doesn't really matter but there's something about red hair that I find soooooo attractive. I rarely see red haired men, though.

• light brown hair, longish

• I am not a guy but I like anything long.

• blonde or light brown

i actually dont like dark hair at all

(i know weird)

• I'm attracted to both blondes and brunettes, I prefer short hair. it can be long depending on the guy. but not too long.

I don't mind wavy or straight hair...

But curly hair on some white guys is a weakness for me.

Then again it all depends on there face. Not there hair, but hair can sometimes be a bonus.

• Men have to have dark hair for me to like them and a tan

• I am a straight 0/10 to you, haha. Can't tan to save my life. English /Scottish problems, haha