Tell me guys do you prefer when girls use lipstick or lipgloss? And you girls what do you prefer to use between those two?

personally i use both..but mostly lipstick because the colour remains longer (and my boyfriend also likes it) and it isn't sticky as gloss..

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite shade of lipstick color on women is...(Wait for it)

Penis ;)

• oh dude! seriously? you like when your girl grab your penis and rub it against her lip as if she is applying lipstick?

• if i would release a new collection of lipstick...i will name the nude color penis...what you think?

• MMMMMMM, we'd have to try it out together !

What Guys Said 5

• I don't even notice such things unless I'm specifically looking for it. I can tell if I like something and if I don't like something, but I don't know what makes you look good or bad. So, I cannot honestly answer your question because I don't know.

• Well i don't know really :D
    It dépends of the clothes and... :D

• i personally love a women to wear red or pink lipstick. i don't mind lip gloss though.

• I prefer natural lips, but if she's going to wear anything, I just want it to be something that doesn't rub off easily.

• I'm a guy so I have no clue. All I know is my girl looks hot. Gloss, stain, lipstick...I don't know the difference.

• gloss is liquid but a bit stiky..lipstick is contains wax extract and remain for a longer period than gloss...lip stain gives a natural look to lips just by adding a bit of colour

• Doesn't matter at all to me.

What Girls Said 6

• I wear lip stain. The Revlon Just Bitten brand is the best lip stain I've come across - high end or otherwise. Usually I'll put a little gloss or chapstick on top of that to keep my lips moisturized, but that's it. I like lipstick, but the constant reapplication is bothersome.

• I usually wear chapstick or lipgloss, more pinkish/neutral colours in gloss :)

• I don't really use lip gloss. I either wear lipstick or just chapstick. I avoid wearing lipstick around my bf because I get paranoid about kissing him with it on lol.

• It depends on my outfit, but i only use it if I know i'm going to see him but I like lipgloss.

• I use lipgloss at home or none at all. Some lipgloss have tints so it's almost like you're wearing lipstick too.

• Mostly lipstick, I do use chapstick when snowmobiling and skiing.