Ever since I could remember I been poppin' my collar?

Does anyone else hate it when they see a guy with a popped collar these days? I think it was a thing, that douche bags did, in 2004. Now I just don't know what to think

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• My 7 year old son often has his popped.

I think it was supposed to look like you just threw your shirt on and didn't give a fuck.

In my son's case, its because he just threw his shirt on and doesn't give a fuck.

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It's so so bad! Just as bad as guys who wear there pants so you can see their 'Calvin Kleins'

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahaha! I hate it too. It's a deal breaker for me, that and tank tops where you can see the guys nipples.

0|1
    0|0
  • www.wackyarchives.com/.../popped-collar-3.jpg

Not AS cool as the picture would suggest. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • haha yeah it was all the rage when I was.. hm... in junior high, I think. Hell, I even tried it because I wanted to look cool haha! And it creates the illusion of a longer neck. But I can't pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol! I haven't seen anyone seriously do this in 10+ years. I remember when it was a thing, though.

1|0
    0|0
    • I've seen people do it! Probably twice a year, but still it makes me cringe

• LOL! I would probably have a stroke if I saw someone with their collar popped!

• Hahaha good one. Well watch out, they exist

What Guys Said 5

• I used to work at Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister in the mid 2000s, and they'd try to get me to do that. Of course I told them fuck no.

0|1
    0|1
  • I do it on my A2. Zero fucks given. Rock it, brah!

0|3
    0|0
  • Lmao! I used to do it hahah! Not anymore though obviously lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is poppin the collar anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • I did it because it comforts me, it feels like a soft embrace around the neck, but random strangers started harassing me so I stopped. People are so rude!

1|0
    0|0