Guys would you ever do this? If she asked?

Would you send a girl a pic of you if she asked for one and you didn't find her to be good looking? Would u still send it? Or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if it was just a picture of my face, then yeah I wouldn't have a problem with it. If it was a picture of my genitals or something like that, then no.

• What about a shirtless pic?

• If it was a selfie

• I never take selfies, so irrelevant.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. It's the respectable thing to do. And then slowly I'll just start to cut off or distance myself from her to let her know that I'm not interested in her romantically but just as a friend.

• Would u send a shirtless pic? Even if u don't like her

• Why would u do it?

• Again, why would I send a shirtless pic without her request? I guess I just want to show off my looks and my body and maybe make her wish she had me but she can't. Maybe it's the best picture of me that I like. Maybe I like to flirt. Maybe it's because I just wanted to and that's it. I don't know.

• Yeah I would do it

• Hell no. Screw that.

• Since this is the second time you asked: Sure. You want my photo baby?

• i would unless she was hideous and i wanted nothing to do with her

• If u want nothing to do with her? Would I still send her a pic?

• What if ur not into her?

• i would any as long as she isn't hideous

• If she's my friend and this is what makes her happy, then of course. I would do anything.

• A fair trade is a fair trade.

If she sends one first and ask for mine I will either send her one back or reply and let her know with no room for misunderstandings that I am NOT interested and will not communicate further.

• So u will send her one if she asks u for one and tell her that u don't like her?

• If she did request for that kind

• Didn't

What Girls Said 0