Do I look like a stuck up guy in my picture? Do I look like a jerk?

I really would like to know.Cause I don't want women to assume I'm stuck up cause I am wearing the leather jacket.

Some of you people took my question wrong.I never said anything about my looks, I am just saying if I look stuck up because of the leather jacket.I don't want to look stuck up.I am asking cause many times women ignore me on dating sites.
To let everyone know.You look at my picture by clicking on steven5678 and
then when you get on my profile.You click on my picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to tell from that pic. You look serious, artistic and possibly gay.

• How do I look serious? I think you are confused with another picture.I am talking about my new picture.I am smiling in this picture.

• Click on my picture.When you get to my profile click on my picture again?

• Okay you don't look gay anymore but you look kind of opinionated.

What Girls Said 3

• No, you do not look stuck up :)

• Definitely dont lok stuck up

• Bwahahahahaha...you can not be serious?

• I am asking cause I heard many women think guys with leather jackets are stuck up.

• Define 'many women'? A leather jacket does not define one's status, male or female.

What Guys Said 5

• Have you found a lot of women are interested in you short term but won't settle with you because you look like too much of a cocky bad boy?

• Really? People have told me I look a nice guy and no they haven't.I am a little shy and I suck at keeping conversations going.

• Then don't worry about looking TOO stuck up or cocky.

• Nah you look like a normal guy, but I'd advise using a picture that someone else took of you, not a webcam selfie (at least edit out the cameroid watermark).

• No. You seem like a laid back kind of guy.

• LOL no man. You look average.

• Since no one has said yes, I'll say yes just for the sake of saying yes.