Guys, do you prefer tall or short girls?

Just wondering:) im extremely tall and everyone says something different so i wanted to hear your opinions?

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally i have nothing against tall women, but if i had the luxury of being picky id prefer someone no taller than i am. Stereotypically, Men are some kind of intimidated by taller women. Women generally tend to dismiss shorter men as they dont feel as safe and secure with em. This isn't my opinion, just an observation.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• No preference. Tall girls and short girls are all welcome. In an ideal world a girl near eye height (+-6'0) would be awesome , but in the end i won't rule out a girl or her height. She can't control it

0|0
    0|0
  • 5' 6" is good.
    How tall are you?

1|0
    1|0
  • it really depends on the woman, there are some tall women that I find very attractive, just like there are some shorter woman that I find attractive. I would have no problem dating a tall woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • my girl i like is 5'4 i like short girls by the way. so i can lean forward near their head to hear or wen spk slowly... its cool...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with long legs so I will go with taller

0|0
    0|0
  • I do prefer shorter than me but not really short , I'm 5'10"

0|0
    0|0
  • i dnt care about if girl is tall or short only matters for me love, respect and honesty

1|0
    0|0
  • Short girls. I'm tallish do there's nothing like a mismatch :)

0|0
    0|0
  • All women!

You're all delightful creatures!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 5'3 to 5'7 the most!

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends how tall

0|0
    0|0
  • Short/medium 5'2-5'9 maybe 5'10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with tall. Body shape is much more important.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'10" and find that it's a hit, miss or indifferent. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • im 6'4.5'' so im rooting for the tall girls lol :P

0|1
    0|0