Girls, profile pic is my real pic soo rate me?

Girls profile picture is my real picture soo rate me and tell me if m live near u would tou like to be my just online friend, real friend or good friend, best friend, girlfriend or want to be my wife and i tell u about me little bit m 22 and never had girlfriend and also virgin and i dnt have problem with age

Most Helpful Guy

• How are you a "talkative shy guy"? I've always thought that shy implies that you have issues with TALKING lol

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe it's just me but I would have gone with 7/8. I agree with bellgirl however, you do not look confident. You look tall and look like those tall girls that insecure about their height and slouch to seem shorter.

If you want maybe work out a bit, but more importantly work on being more confident, I'm sure there are loads of rescources online. I don't think you're gonna find a good partner on here

• I'd say 5 with potential. I can sense you lack confidence just by the way you're standing. However with time I think you could be an 8.

What Guys Said 1

• 4/10 if not lower. Suit jacket with jeans is a definite mismatch, just stick to the collared shirt and jeans. You're going to have an uphill battle if you want a girl. Don't mention that you're a virgin until you get to know them. Don't be too desperate. Do - make friends with a girl (JUST friends) and beg her to take you shopping and find you some outfits to make you look good. That can go a long way.