Ways to get rid of razor bumps?

I hate them so much. How do you get rid of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey! I just bought something called "Bikini Zone" and it's working really well. I've tried lotions with Alpha Hydroxy in them and they work alright but take a few days. For quick fixes, this is worth a try and it's less than $10 bucks for a tube that will last the whole summer.

Here is a link: Bikini Zone Medicated Creme

I know I sound like a commercial and I'm sorry about that. Waxing is to f***ing painful so I've had this problem forever and I'm happy to find something that works.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• try bikini zone! it works really well. it gets rid of the bumps pretty quick I was amazing when I firt started useing it! gosh I knoww I hate razor bumps luckly I like baraly ever get thm anymore :) hope this stuff works for you

• I know they sell a special lotion to help get rid of them. Only I don't know the name of it.

• There's a liquid called TendSkin. It can be kind of expensive, but it's the best.