What is the most attractive font and font colour?

lol...weird question but I'm always on MSN so I really want to know

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL I like Georgia font in hot pink

• Thats what I'm using!

What Guys Said 4

• I love Trojan Pro, it's simple, clean, and great. But it costs money, It's from Adobe(pretty sure, I bought it a long time ago).

But in the MSN messenger, you want a simple font, the messenger doesn't render fonts too well. I have tried more complex fonts, and they end up looking like crap.

Times new Roman, Tahoma, and Sans are pretty good as well.

Another point, if you chat a lot if would be advised to use a legible font, and not some complex calligraphy.

Dafont is pretty good for all your font needs :)

• I always find simple works out better. It always got on my nerves when people would change the font and font color to a point where it was what they wanted but almost impossible to read.

In two months the guy you are talking to isn't going to say "her font really impressed me.." it is always more about what is being said. Keep it simple.

• Hahah I know. he says the same thing but still I was just curious. I love your answer. Its so blunt. Thanks! =D

• I'm a fan of smaller fonts, especially serif fonts. and black or dark brown or dark blue (almost so dark you don't even know its brown or blue)

• wing dings baby! woooooo

What Girls Said 3

• I like pristina, and I like using green or pink.

• I like using Georgia! :)

• I like tahoma in black. Pretty classic.