Guys only 25 lbs overweight or more respond. How did you get a gf?

Guys 25 lbs overweight or more respond: how were you able to get a gf? Any advice for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, when a woman likes you she won't care about your weight. There is someone for everyone and if she is going to judge you for 25 lbs than she isn't worth your time. Just try not to allow your perception of your weight to impact your ability to enjoy life and meet new people.

• Thank you

• It really is all about confidence. My best friend of 15 years was overweight and actually got bypass surgery. The guy always had cute girlfriends. He was very confident when it came to women and women flocked to him. So IronEddie is right, confidence attracts the ladies lol!

• But how do I get this confidence. Nobody ever says

What Girls Said 3

• 25pounds isn't a big deal to me. 100pounds would be..but not 25pounds

• Well I'm 50 lbs overweight. . I just used 25 as a starting point

• seriously why do people only comment once and stop

• cuz its pointless. I was trying to help. but you are too self pitied to even believe me. so peace.

• It doesn't matter

• I actually like a guy 20 lbs bigger than average! They're like cuddly and cute! To hell with society and it' sneed to be a size 0!

What Guys Said 7

• As a thin guy I have noticed heavier girls trying to get in touch with me online, and these same girls claim guys want "supermodels" and bash skinny girls. So something girls claim that guys do tends to also be the same thing girls are doing.

As for getting a girlfriend, it's going to depend on her ideals and what she wants out of a relationships. I have seen plenty of guys going out with heavier girls and many girls going out with heavier guys. Some look polar opposite of each other. What I do notice also is that if a girl notices a guy is clearly making an effort to get in shape through his actions (like she asks what you're doing and you say going for a jog) she'll be much more likely to be attracted to you.

One huge point I should make is to just keep optimistic and never seem bitter of the opposite gender. I think it kills a lot of the attraction because every accusation a person makes about someone's gender has a chance to be thought of like "Well... I'm a girl, are you saying that about me too?"

• Honestly, I got a GF when I was at a healthy weight. Thankfully she hasn't dumped me for adding 50#. I've lost about 25# of that and I have another 25# yet to lose.

The point is not to be a chick magnet, but rather to be healthy. If girls happen to be attracted to a healthy looking guy, it's a bonus.

• You can't let it show that it bothers you. You need to think and act (t a certain point) like the hottest person/celebrity you can think of.

The age old word. Confidence.

• not overweight or anything, but from what i've observed, your physical appearance does not make getting a girl impossible and i don't mean your only options are overweight or ugly girls, i mean you can actually win over a decent/beautiful girl if you know how to handle yourself, its all about your personality and how much confidence you give off.

• Thank you.. A lot of the feed back I get is that I can only get someone in my league. . Do you believe in leagues?

• But shouldn't I let her know I'm attracted to her

• within reason of course.

• Technically I'm 25 pounds overweight but it's not fat, you just can't let it get to you. If you have a funny personality girls will hover towards you.

• Date an overweight girl problem solved

• Get a girl that's also 25 lbs. over...

• sorry dude there are no leagues

• lol that's what they want you to think. Hot girls like hot guys get used to it. Ugly guys say there are no leagues hot guys pick and choose their girls.

• You wouldn't be asking this question if you thought there were no leagues.