Can you wear spaghetti straps to school?

I see a lot of the girls in my classes wear spaghetti straps to school like this:
www.10dollarmall.com/.../...ne-zi......er-on-chest
So is it ok to wear this?

• It's ok to wear
  • It's not ok to wear

Most Helpful Girl

• When i was in school you had to wear a jacket over it. But why don't you check your school dress code most schools give out booklets with the dress code saying what is okay to wear

What Guys Said 2

• With schools being ultra sensitive to everything I'm going to doubt it. But it does depend on the school district. In private school that'd be a "no way" on their silly "play clothes days" I am sure.

• It's pretty skimpy. Is it not against the dress code?

What Girls Said 3

• I doubt the school would allow this - but then again I don't know what they allow in (whatever country you're from)...

• When I was in school, those were not allowed. If it's not against the rules, I don't see too much of an issue. Personally I would wear a cardigan over it though.

• I said its ok BUT I think you should add a little jacket with it to make it more appropriate and modest.