I like to dress all gothic looking, is that a turn off to guys?

I like to dress in all black and sometimes wear black band shirts and skinny jeans. I also enjoy wearing black knee high socks and black dresses to give that extra goth look. Do guys think dressing goth is a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• when i was driving last night to get my gas at around 11ish. i went by a bar where a girl was standing outside, smoking, i hate smokers but when she looked like she did last night, i can't tell you how much hotter a smoker is. nothing special, basically how you described, just had on a little black dress and black stiletto heels. i had just put $1600 in my car worth of repair, and i about crashed it. thats what a beautiful woman does to men. i dont much like the gothic style but when she looks like that...

What Guys Said 13

• depends. we need a picture... not trying to be weird but it all depends on the person.

I have a feeling that the answer is NO. You aren't turning us off. If you're wearing that weird makeup then ya... major turn off.

Also, if you're pretty to begin with then it doesn't matter what you're wearing.

• I really like the Gothic look. It really catches my attention... the good way. But remember that all guys are different.

• I liked it when I was young. I don't know what young guys today think of it.

It's possible I still kinda like it, but I'm just an old sell out ;P

• Eh, if done right it can be hot. On average though it's just kind of childish.

• I think it's a turn off when a girl wears guy shirts. Like when she wears a baggy blink 182 shirt, I think it looks masculine. No offense of course.

• I think all styles can be pulled off in a good way.

• Depends on the guy, its not my thing.

• My fav color/shade on a girl is white. So... lol

• No, not necessarily. I guess it would depend how she pulls it off and how goth she is.

• I do. Goths don't.

• For me personally it does, but there are guys who dig that!

• Guys love it if you're hot.

• i dig goth chicks

What Girls Said 3

• I think goth girls are hot

• It deoends on the guy and what he likes.

• I tend to wear the same stuff, and a lot of non-alternative looking guys have complimented me. I think it just depends on your other features and how well you own it. Just keep being yourself!