Your opinion on dark brown eyes?

So, what do you guys think? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updates:
my eyes are so dark brown that they are basically back, even in good lighting / light hitting my eyes. is that common?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in a placewhere almost everyone have dark eyes. I have vvery dark eyes but I get compliments from the eye shape and not the color. I personally like lighter eye color like blue or green but dark brown eyes can be very beautiful too but it depends on the person's face and eye shape and the size of the eyes.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I guess they're alright. Not weird not really exciting. I'm a person that is more interested in eye shape and how expressive one can be with they're eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It indicates heavy toxin overload in the body especially for the white race.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's a common color, but they can be pretty. I have brown eyes but I still get compliments on them all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • um... boring... extremely common.

1|0
    3|1
  • My eyes are darker than the black itself if that makes sense lol , and i think its sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are damn near black and people think they are sexy and hard to stare into because it's like I'm looking at who they really are!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Depends what you mean by dark. My eyes are so dark, they they might as well be darker than black, and people always stare at them like they're weird. So I guess if they're as dark as mine, than they're weird like mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are blue, but I wish they were dark brown. Dark eyes just seem kinda mysterious and deep.

0|0
    0|0