Dear Gag'ers what is the colour of your eyes, and what colour did you wish they were?

Question says it all~ Mines are reaaally reallly dark brown so dark that my eyes most of the time look black,

I wish they were light brown though..

0|0
31|27

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• So I really have no clue and have never been told. They are a mix of blue and green...maybe some grey? How about a picture is worth a 1000 words, lol
    i763.photobucket.com/.../...-21_17-41-29_581-1.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Grayish-blue with a hint of green depending on the lighting. The ladies always give them good reviews, so I'll stick with what I've got.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're brown. I don't think I should change them, unless I opt to change my whole face and ethnicity. Presumably, it all fits together nicely.

I think brown eyes can be rather warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are brown. I would love to have green or grey eyes. my ex wife had a greyish blue eyes that caught me the fist time I saw her and just rocked. I am very much an eye person

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are hazel and solid (no striations or strange colors mixed in). Under a few lighting conditions, they look vampire-yellow, which has freaked out a few people. I'm happy with the color.

0|0
    0|0
  • my eyes are green

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are green. I like them ok I guess, I never really thought much about it. I'm more into women's eyes. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular brown. I like mine. Don't want them to be any other color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are a greyish blue. Or maybe bluish grey. Either way I'm good with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel green.

Women have told me they like my eyes, so I don't wish they were any other color.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue-Green with a orange/brown-ish circle around the pupil. I like my eye color, its the only thing I get complimented on.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be a dark brown to a dark hazel depending on the lighting. I'm satisfied with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown, if they were green like me mums though I think it would have been interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish my eye color was Violet or Gold.

1|0
    0|0
  • My favourite is big brown eyes.. mine are green though sometimes go blue, especially in stressful situations. Weird but true x

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue/dark blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes, and I don't really care what color they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some sort of weird grey-green. Could never tell :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown. Brown lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown and I don't really care as long as they're both the same!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark/medium brown. And that's what I'd want to stick with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green. They are fine the way they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are very really brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown eyes...
    But i wished it to be more lighter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are blue and I'm happy with it!

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are blue like the ocean. Girls say they love my eyes so I would not change them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are blue. I love brown eyes tho. They look warm, deep and inviting. When I see a girl with shiny brown eyes, I melt!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 30

• mine r hazel/honey coloured.
    tbh i wouldn't change them for anything. i really like them because theyre unique. one of the only features in which I'm confident lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine are grey. It's the rarest eye colour in the world and so I don't wish they were a different colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are dark brown. I like them, but I'd like it if they were green or hazel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazel eyes. Most days they are green, some days they are yellow, and some days they are brown. I'm happy with the color :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine are a light, sparkly kind of blue.

I think I'd look more intimidating with green eyes. I mean, like gray-green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, I was so going to send you a message a couple days ago saying that you have the bluest eyes I have ever seen =) Very Pretty!

• Wow, thank you very much! :)

• i have brown. but i want blue! D:
    i won't look good in blue so i guess ill stick with brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are a shit mix. Mostly green but can also look grey. They have yellow in the middle and in the sun they are an emerald color. I kind of wish I had really blue eyes like my siblings got. I feel I got shafted lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gray-green. To me they are always olive green, but friends and family swear they change colors. Some days they are blue-green, some more grey than green, rarely blue-gray.

I like the color just fine, just wish they were bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • same as you and i'm fine with it. i don't really wish they were other color cause i don't think it would compliment my hair and my facial features but i wish that my iris are not big looking cause i look like a cat in pictures.. for me it look creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown and I like them. A person could have green eyes and be attractive. It truly depends on the persons features not what colour their eyes are it usually the eye shape that matters really, in reference to good looks.

Its like saying a person with red hair is hotter then one with black hair. Depends on the individual

0|0
    0|0
  • My eye color changes when my emotion changes.

When I'm happy -> green or blue
    When I'm sad/unhappy -> brown or grey

I like my eye color :)

0|0
    0|0
  • "What is the colour of your eyes?"
    I have brown eyes.

"What colour did you wish they were?"
    I am fine with my brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are brown, but hazel might be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark chocolatey brown. I want green eyes if not green then ocean blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown. I would like them to have a different color, but that'd look odd with the rest of my face... Except for green, maybe. Green eyes would be lovely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are dark brown and I like them :) Green eyes would be cool, but they may look funny with my skin colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are dark brown and Im fine with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are blue, and I see no reason to want them to be any different.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have brown eyes and i would like them to be green hazel like my father's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like yours, really dark brown (almost black).
    I like their colour so I really don't mind :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown, and I love them :D

0|0
    0|0
  • mine are green

but i wish i had a deep dark blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine's dark brown. Wish they were grayish-blue. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are brown and I'd like them to be green :D They would look good with my hair.

0|0
    1|0
  • mine are dark brown but I always wanted to have bluish green eyes~~ :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are blue-ish green, with a brown patch in one eye, and I wish they were a vibrant blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a brown eyed girl, dark brown, and I am happy with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • black and i have no preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are brown.
    I've been complimented on my eyes because of its size and shape.
    But I do wish they were a hazel brown or green.
    I think that's a really unique look for someone of my race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue. Blue. :) I have a kind of almond ish eye shape also.

0|0
    0|0