How could I improve my physical appearance?

Please refer to my profile picture :) I have no makeup on, just fair warning.

I have prom coming up this Saturday, and I'm a little curious if there's anything I could adjust to make myself look a little more presentable for prom.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your eyes are the main feature of your face that makes you stand out so you work with them. I think black straight hair or blonde (golden not bleach) curly/wavy hair would look really good on you. But you're gorgeous already so no need to worry about any of that, it's just a tip if you wanna put some extra time/effort. Plus you lift... Plus you dont drink or smoke... I need to get off your profile lol.

• oh and I just read your comment about eyebrows, don't change them. Right now your eyes get most of the attention as they should but if you do something to your eyebrows to make them stand out more than that won't be people's point of focus anymore.

• imonlyhere, ill follow you now just look at the last person who followed you.

• Will do. :)

What Guys Said 9

• Haha, you look gorgeous..!
    I'm sure every guy will throw himself at you before prom.
    Good luck and stay pretty ^_^

• Just go like that... like your photo.

Wow.

• Honestly you look REALLY pretty without makeup. You could probably just do something with eyeliner and stuff. But you look a lot better without makeup than a lot of girls do without makeup :)

• Wow, thank you very much! That means a lot to me :)

• No problem, and also I mean to say "But you look a lot better without makeup than a lot of girls do WITH makeup" Not even joking haha. I wouldn't overdo it on the makeup just something light

• You are hot already. Standard makeup and hair will do

• Your so beautiful! You dont need to do anything haha

• Nah you look fine.

• I would fix your nose and wear lip stick

• Go to the gym preferably with me and not buff kid.

• Omg you don't need to improve. You look perfect. I need to improve

What Girls Said 9

• in my opinion, going heavy on make up just ruins the natural beauty. it just looks awful. some people look better with it. but you look fabulous just the way you are. meaning without makeup.
    esp them bright blue eyes <3

• Keeping the makeup at a minimal... great idea! And it'll make it a lot easier to get ready... haha.

Thank you for responding! :)

• Hair, Skin, and Nails. If these things are perfect then you have nothing to worry about.

• You have great lashes and real natural beauty. I don't think there is much for you to adjust! I would just do something with your hair based on the type of dress you will wear for prom and your good to go.

• You could maybe start doing some body mask on your neck, shoulders, and arms and maybe your legs if your prom dress shows your legs so your skin could glowy and clean and beautiful :) don't forget to exfoliate!!

• You're gorgeous but to really make prom special, you could get your nails done, get your eyebrows done, exfoliate, wear brown eyeliner and mascara to offset your eyes, fill your brows in, and wear a pretty pink shade of lipstick.

• wow, you're beautiful. I love your eyes. maybe you could work on your hair a bit :) like curl and than put it up or something but you look pretty already :)

• That sounds really cute :) Thank you very much :)

PS... your hair is gorgeous!

• My hair grew out curly once, and I absolutely COULD NOT handle it. Haha. Props to you!

• lol I had to get a haircut because it al got dangled up together and the curls were dying :( but now that it's short, it's back to it's crazy curls again :) try to use curly hair products. It helps :)

• Have your eyebrows professionally shaped and filled, or learn how to do it via YouTube and wear a pretty pink shade of lipstick

• I kinda wondered about my eyebrows. Haha. I appreciate your input :)

• Your very pretty!

• If you've got the funds, a pro hairstylist makes prom a little fancier.