Are u okay with fake people...?

Do u think any less of a person who gets plastic surgery like boob or butt implants facial work done. Etc...things they really dont need...its just so disgusting to me how fake people have become.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be perfectly fine with me.. if it actually worked!

There rarely are any plastic surgeries that won't turn out to look a whole lot worse than it did to begin with, at least if you looked at the people naked and in detail even more so touch etc. Even if it is to correct medical abnormalities (e.g. one breast larger) it still looks shitty most of the time. Reduction surgeries tend to work way better and something like labioplasty (which is completely irrelevant anyway) won't be noticeable at all.

• If fake boobs only look like boobs fully clothes for other people to show off but when you are in bed with your partner it looks like it is bulked from infection or something and abhorrent to deal with then that is just fucking bullshit why would you even do that?

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't bother me at all. I don't see a difference with a woman wearing makeup for a different look, wearing a pushup bra to look different, or getting plastic surgery being any different. They are just people doing the best they can, with what the options they have.

What Girls Said 2

• Most of my guy friends hate fake boobs because they're not squishy enough. I personally would only get plastic surgery if I were in a horrible disfiguring accident.

• I don't call them fake...LOL I have many many friends who had plastic surgery.. they did it for reason.. and I don't care they are still my friends.