What's one feature you flaunt the most? How do you flaunt it?

I'm hoping to get other body parts or facial features other than "boobs" or "ass"... Come on... be original ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably my legs. That's really the only "nice" feature I have. Lol I love my legs, they're long and pretty. Haha So, i think they look good in shorts and dresses. I don't have much of an ass or boobs to speak of so I have to take what I can get. Lol

What Guys Said 16

• My smile. I have a big smile with dimples to boot

• I've been told I have pretty elbows. I try to flaunt them. You know, flare them out a bit.

• Standing tall with good posture I think is good. Seems to get some attention.

• it definitely does! good posture is underrated!

• I mean like you can pay more attention to stuff and make eye contact. I bet some people look down a lot and don't notice as much.

• I agree. I think people tend to look down when minding their own business. The development in phones definitely doesn't help with this.

• My stubbly beard.
    What a tool: you can be lazy and shave only once every 3 days.
    And girls tend to like it. I hope :-)

• I'd say nick and lips

• My smile, smiling is my favorite! :D

• I don't know, never thought about it.

• My sense of humor =D.

• I would say my arms

• My entire visage. When clothed I am a lithe agile and graceful thing.

• My.. uh.. my... AH!! I can't think if anything!!

I think my nose hair is quite an attractive feature...

• this is hard. I think my lips.haha

• my sugar lumps

• My Cock.

I said it. I smack people in the face with it. I swing it around when im shopping at walmart. One time I went to japan and I caused a panic because they thought it was Godzilla. I am banned from Japan.

What Girls Said 28

• Eyes - I like observing and sometimes people get in the way of something I'm observing and they can't look away if my eyes lock on theirs. O.o

Hypnotic gaze? xD

• My left pinky. It is magical and can grant wishes =]

• I honestly think I flaunt my eyes and my cheekbones the most.
    I know it is weird to say cheekbones lol but, I love my high cheekbones =)

• My waist. I wear cinched shirts and dresses or skinny belts to show it off :P

Or my eyelashes.. They're long on their own but I can play them up with mascara.

• I'm green with envy right now. haha!

• Bahahaha well no worries cause mine is fairly thin and stupid.

• are you talking about your hair? I'm sure it's fine bubz

• I can't think of of any. But im proud of my burp :/

• I think my smile is the feature I use the most to have an intended effect on someone. In combination with my eyes, I guess.

And I'm sorry for being unoriginal, but I also like to flaunt my butt. :P

• I guess my hair since I always have people wondering if that my real hair color lol

• Eyes because I love the way mine look. If I'm wearing my glasses I don't care that much. However if I have my contacts in I always take time doing my makeup.

My shoulders/ neck. I have pretty shoulders and I like the way my collar bone looks. So during summer intend to show it off.

• My back, shoulders, legs because they're so fucking long, ass because I work fucking hard on it, and waist because I love itt

• my lips, my hair and my stomach and my eyes

• i flaunt my legs by wearing miniskirts and dresses

• My body shape/ass.

By wearing tight clothes/jeans.

I don't know what else I would flaunt, at the moment.

• I would say my lips, I find myself making weird faces all the time, and I usually use my lips to do that, and when I wear lipstick or even lip balm, they look quite nice.

• My eyes (I have Bambi eyes) and my smile.

• I don't really know what's in me i have the courage to flaunt Lol. I am just an average looking person. People say i have nice nose and smile, how can i flaunt it? Smile more?

• my flowing red hair ;P

• my hair.

but people usually mostly compliment my eyes and lips

i just love long hair. .its my security blanket hehe

• My legs. I am always in heels and a skirt. I'm blessed in the chest as well.

• I flaunt my smile, because it makes me happy. Otherwise I flaunt my feet as I am a barefoot junkie.

• Probably the legs. I am tall so I can rock a short dress or skirt pretty good with the long legs.

• My hair. I love styling it and making it look interesting!

• any input on how to get your hair out of your face when you can't make a decent bun? My bun always look lopsided lol

• Buy one of those sock bun 'doughnut' things! Perfect buns every time! You can buy them at drug stores or any beauty supply place. If you want a bun.
      I like to pin my hair back into a faux hawk style when it's too hot to wear it fully down.
      I just go on YouTube and look up different hairstyles. It's helpful because you get a visual as to how to do it.

• faux hawk style? Imma have to google that later. I did see tons of tutorials. I manage to ruin every single one of them haha

• My eyes, boobs or ass. Other than that my lips or something. Not much to flaunt with.

• My eyes they are deep blue.

• My mysterious vibe that makes men come over like a bee to a flower. haha :p

• my long black shiny hair, tone butt and legs! :D

• My back and I never flaunt it :(

• why not?

• oooh I love one piece suits with intricate details on the back. Leaves a nice tan pattern =)

• Me too. And the lower the better.

• My eyes and smile. I do make up really good to bring out my eyes.. I also have pretty white teeth..

• My Aura ;)