Is he thinking about me?

... oh there is this boy, and he acts just as a friend but I like him way more then a friend. and he is always teasing me, and asking me if I want to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well why not catch him off guard and say, "Sure, why not"? I think confidence is a key factor in getting a guy's attention rather than wondering at home if he is thinking about you or not. Remember that he is technically flriting with you, and he knows your shy. So perhaps he's merely flirting with you, but he's not all that serious. Perhaps he isn't, because maybe he's interested in girls who are more daring. I'm not asking you to be something your not, I'm simply telling you to take a chance and be more confident and more admitting to what you want.

If you finally flrit with him too and he reveals he has no real feelings for you, don't be burnt. You can't gain experience and find a great guy without taking some pitfalls.