• Ask
  • myTake

How do you make a guy feel special?

Both Guys and Girls Whether he is a friend or boyfriend, what can you do to make them feel special? What can you do that makes them think of you more... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• few things I like:- letters, I love getting random letters/notes from my girl. Nothing crazy, but just makes me feel like she thinks about me when I'm not around- honest compliments, be sincere and not over the top, compliment his intelligence.- food, I love it when my girl cooks for me, especially when she does it in her underwear.- secret kisses, not just regular kissing, but sometimes when my girl wakes up at night she gives me a light kiss on my back or neck, she does this thinking I'm sleeping, and it's the cutest thing in the world.- Mix cd's, yeah it's something you do in highschool, but I love getting cd's full of new tunes I never heard before from her. When I listen to them it makes me think of herJust generally think of ways to lets your man know you think of him, there is nothing better than knowing your girl actually wants you to know this.

• Actions speak louder than words

What Guys Said 4

• Give him a great hug.Tell him how much he means to you.Tell him how great he makes you feel. That'll make him feel amazing about himself.

• show them your vagina and say my p**** is very lonely and juice-less = 8----

• Do something truly unique with him and make him feel like he's the only one in the world that matters to you. Call him when he's down, make him laugh, smile. Just be there for him. Be his friend; someone he can talk to-

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I always make something for anyone I like, a cake for their birthday or a main dish for a party.it's personal and friendly without being intimate.

• Send him a text in the morning telling him you're thinking about him and hope that he has a good day or later in the afternoon saying the same think your thinking about him and hope his day has been good so far. If this guy is anything like my guy it'll make his day.

• GIV HIM A GREAT BLOW JOB=) LMFAO