How do I make him forgive me, and leave it off at that?

My boyfriend and I broke up, from his part, because he was honest and told me his feelings for me had changed. I respected the fact that he was being honest and didn't make up some stupid excuse to break up with me. We continued talking afterward, as friends; and even hung out a couple times. Nothing was awkward, just very hurtful seeing him happy and knowing he wasn't mine. But as days went by, he started making plans with me and not keeping them.. I waited for his phone call all night tonight (he was supposed to show up at 7, and leave at 9 - It was 9:30) and I had no news from him! Our conversation went:

Me- "You're a real jerk. You don't make plans with someone if you don't want it to happen. You could've told me you didn't want to see me. I would've took it perfectly fine. You say you hate people who stall and at last minute give you an answer? You're no different. You've hurt me so much over the years, I'm done with your crap. I don't even love you.. That's just the impression you give me when I'm around you. You're a fake, a liar, a promise breaker. I hate how I always manage to come back to you.. It's like you can control me, I don't know how. Sometimes I'm glad to know I'm moving just because I won't see you again and I'll finally forget about you. You make me suffer more than anyone else I know and you don't even know it. It's not just me, It's everyone. You can't keep a relationship. You have so many girls attached to you because you keep the same routine. I hate who you've made me become. Go find someone else to mess with.. Have a nice life.

Him- "Wwow, what a f***ing ass I had to stay late and my phone died and I went all the way to my mom's.. Out of my way to tell you my phone died but since I wasn't a jerk I was going to tell you that I was going to stop by and just go to Kaleb's later.. Whatever be a bitch.. Later"

Me- "Cory, I believe everything you tell me all the time.. I don't even know if you're telling the truth. And if it's true, I'm sorry. If it's not, you get the point."

And it just went on like that.. Arguing. But I hate arguing, and I love him so much, I couldn't help but to apologize to him and tell him how much he meant to me. I hate how he makes me feel! It's like he's a drug I try to push away, and then it makes me more addicted then ever.

Please help me ):