Help! Is there any way to hide numbers I've texted from the cell phone bill?

I've got AT&T, unlimited texting, and I believe my mother opted to receive the entire bill, instead of just the bill summary. Meaning it shows what... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Once again, this would be committing Custodial Interference if any of us answer this question.

I am sorry you are going to be trouble, but you need to handle this with your mother.

You are putting people in a position that will get them in trouble, not you and that's not fair.

Because you've decided to as an adult, I have reported this question to the moderators.

Either stop posting this question, or I will be forced to request they remove your account.

Asking people to commit a crime is very disrespectful and not what this site is about.

• *sigh*

I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, I swear.

• Then stop asking the question.

There are certain rules we have to abid by when it comes to minors on this site, because the nature of some of the information shared.

We realize you are in a tight situation, but we can't help because what we say we can and will be held accountable for.

If you want to talk about how to handle the conversation with your mother, that's one thing. But we can't help you hide anything from your parents.

• Thanks I guess....I still don't get it or think it's fair, but I'm done asking this question