My boyfriend thinks I'm too good for him and I don't know what to do.

I'm soon to be 18 and my boyfriend is soon to be 21. We have only been seeing each other for about a month but recently he told me that he thinks that I am too good for him. I am currently attending college which he didn't do and he believes that I am more intelligent than him as I use better vocabulary. I really do like him, but he has trust issues as his ex girlfriend cheated on him, and he is constantly worried by men who look at me when we are together. How can I reassure him that it's only him that I want?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• if he's so insecure about you being "too good for him",he can't trust you,and he's jealous of all the other guys,then he's spending too much time focused on himself instead of how he's treating you.and he should be able to trust you if you're committed to him.he needs to push aside his own insecurites for once and see that the only way you are better than him is that you're thinking about how he feels and he's not returning the favor.you shouldnt HAVE to reassure him about anything, because you're not doing anything wrong.