• Ask
  • myTake

What's the best way to approach a total stranger?

I notice guys trying to get with girls all the time on the street and they do it so rudely for example "hey ma, what's good?". It's kind of disgraceful when you think about it. I don't want to be like that nor am I like that. I just wonder how to approach a girl in the street appropriately because lets face it we all had our share of people we passed and we're like "Damn I wish I had the guts to talk to him/her". I am just wondering how is the best way to approach a completely random girl that is walking in the street. It's not as easy as it sounds because she can be walking the opposite way that you are going, or going across the street or traveling with friends or family. What do you do? I am kind of shy when it comes to this I know if it were more of a personal setting like indoors it would be easier but walking in the street? That's tough.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• IF a girl is walking then its usually not a great time to go up to her, also with family and friends is even worse. Just try to spot a hot girl standing around somewhere and just approach her. Be respectful and nice, and who knows maybe she'll be interested too.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 0