• Ask
  • myTake

Why will he not commit?

I have been seeing this guy for 9 months! when I ask him why he won't just make me his girlfriend he keeps saying that something is holding him back but its not me. He also goes through phases where one minute he will call me everyday and send me nice texts than the next minute he won't speak to me for 3/4 days ...not even a text. I also arranged to meet up with him one day and said will text times on the day...he didn't bother, and said he forgot! Why is he like this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 9 months is being extremely patient. At this point, find a guy that you know wants you. He knows very well that he's not treating you the way he would if he was into completely into you. He's not going to get better after 9 months of this I promise. Just move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he's still getting over someone or something? Just be patient.

• Dont you think 9 months is! lol

• I suppose so, but something could be effecting him in a way you cannot understand.

What Girls Said 1