Is there ever a time when it is acceptable for a man to call a woman a "bitch"?

Whether he calls her one to her face or calls her one while talking to somebody else should not affect your answer. If your answer is no, state why its not acceptable. If your answer is yes, give an example\ situation and explain why it is warranted\acceptable.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• When she pulls a lethal weapon on you.

• The hell does "pull a lethal weapon on you" mean?!! You mean actually pullin out a weapon or you speakin about some movie mess? & Why the hell you got your profile picture lookin like Prince's little brother!!?!! ......Im gettin to old for this s**t

• It means exactly as I stated.Slow down on the Methamphetamine, mate.

• Just havin fun, ........laugh a little player. it wasn't meant as disrespect, just havin jokes

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's acceptable to call a woman a bitch if she's acting like a bitch.

• ya I agree wit rainbowz but I stil think you shouldnt bcz we might not show it bt it really hurt deep down and they feel like wow this is me and then they start actin depress or their are people who will act more like a bitch bcz you call them a bitch... up to u

What Guys Said 1

• If she kicks you in the balls. All politness and chivalry goes out the door then. Be warned ladies, no matter how gentle and calm a guy usually is, there is really no telling what he will do if you kick him between the legs!