• Ask
  • myTake

Why do men get mad when you question them about catching them looking at another woman's butt?

I have been dating this man for 4 yrs. I love him so much and I know he loves me. He says he is very confident in himself and does not have time for... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• Because you're ACCUSING HIM! don't do that, by fighting you're letting that hoe win, that's what she wants, don't confront him, confront HER!

• I'm not a guy, but I learned too that no one likes to be 'accused' and 'yelled' at. I used to accuse and confront my ex all the time for similar probs too. My friends have told me to just say your feelings but not in a way to start a fight. Hold your anger. You should def talk to her about it and that he is your man. Maybe she'll lay off of him.

• I agree....... but why does he still allow this to happen? why doesn't he tell her to stop?

• Don't accuse him, even if he is completely innocent, he will still get defensive, I would. You need to confront her, not him. And I don't know what he's thinking, this one is convoluted but smelly cat offered great advice.

What Girls Said 1

• I am not a man but I feel you. I would be mad too. It's not your fault I think he is being way too immature and childish. Hopefully he doesn't have a guilty conscience that is the root of his tantrum.