• Ask
  • myTake

If your girlfriend likes another guy?

well, me and my girlfriend love each other and we get along when were together, well, except some little fights, but when were away from each other... Show More

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 1

• When you have a girlfriend that has a good friend that is a guy it is one of the hardest things to deal with. Most guys are not comfortable with it, I personally don't believe in telling my girlfriend she can't be friend's with a guy though. A relationship needs trust, and if you don't want to push her away you need to tell her that even though you are uncomfortable with it you trust her to be able to be just friends with a guy. Showing that you trust her will really help your situation. Don't just tell her your ok with it though. You want her to know you are uncomfortable with it but you trust her enough to not worry about it. It's something tough because your not close to her at school and all but there is not much you can do. I really hope everything goes good with you and your girl. You seem to love her a lot and as long as there is that connection on both sides I think you guys will do just find.

• Thanks, I really think this will help :) I do trust her, although I tell her I dont, I don't know why, its just I'm a dummie when it comes to relationships, I dotn want to lose her, and I want her to have friends but I don't want her to like(like like ) this guy, I want her to love me and only me, so ill try just telling her that I trust her , btu she already likes him, or thinks she's starting to, did you ever be put in this situtation?