• Ask
  • myTake

How would a girl tease a guy over a text message with out sending picture mail??

this guy really wants me to tease him but I don't want to send any picture mail, how would I go about doing it with out using picture mail?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• dont send him a pic if you don't want to. just tell him something dirty or tell him what ur gonna do to him, or what you want him to do to you, that should do the trick

What Guys Said 2

• Probably the only way to 'tease' in the way I'm assuming you mean, would be to send pictures... That's the only thing that I can think of.. sorry for the little help =/

What Girls Said 1

• Tease him by making him think dirty that way You don't have to come up with anything, insinuate certain things without actually saying them, something like what do you want to do to me when you get home, text him in the middle of the night, telling him you wish you were lying there naked next to him and what would he do to you, this basically guarentees a late night knock at the door! Be creative you don't have to be talk too dirty just make him think it!