How do I make him want me?

So I have a really good guy friend. but I want to be much more than friends. we flirt but I'm not really super confident or anything so usually its just a few cute little jokes and stuff. How do I make him see me as an attractive girl he could be with? what little things can I do or say to grab his attention, and keep it? Any help would be appreciated... Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Your best bet is to be blunt if you want the truth, or you could spend weeks or months being subtle and never really finding out. Most girls are naturally shy, but most don't know that guys are incredibly dense creatures. We won't know what your thinking or planning unless you tell it straight. Same thing goes for our emotions. If you want them, your gonna have to pounce. Build up the courage and ask him directly how he feels about you, or if you really want to give him a thrill... kiss him spontaneously.