Good topics to talk about with teenage girls?

This is for all teenage girls in general! I need to know how to make good conversations with girls my age (16) maybe even 15. I start to overwhelm my self and think to much about what they are going to say. I always think it will be bad. I know about talking to girls as far as I can throw the can tower.!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok I am 15 so maybe I can help. If you know the girl and know some of her interests talk about them. Or if you don't know anything about her except her name comment on it and say wow, __is such a beautiful name. If you stop there she is just going to say thanks and then it will be awkward, so take it further. Say my parents named me ____after my grandfather or something like that. She will probably be bored by this so you can change the subject to something ya'll can talk about longer. Or more simply just talk about school. For example do you have mr/mrs____. And its especially good if you w have a class together. But the best thing is to talk about HER interests, not about YOU, and definitely not anything sexual. But if you don't know her already then talk about school or a compliment or something like that. That's at least what I would want to hear. =D

What Girls Said 3

• Im not a teenager but I used to be one! Lol. Music is a good topic,easy one too, get an idea what sort of music the particular girl is into and start from there!

• Don't talk about sexual stuff unless they bring it up first. it might freak some girls out and they make think you are trying to tell them something. Just talk about what you guys like to do, see what you have in common with each other. If she brings up a topic that doesn't seem interesting don't try to change the subject just keep going on and make it sound like you care. If you think a question is going to freak her out or make her feel around you you could ask her best friend that know like everything about her what she likes to talk about. And you could also tell her friend the question you think is going to make her feel freaked out or uncomfortable around you. See if it is something that would be alright to say. JUST BE YOURSELF AND NO ONE BUT YOURSELF!!!

• Well me personally I love to talk to a guy about sports that we BOTH like, like football or wrestling stuff like that I guess it just depends on the girl find what you have in common and do that

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!