• Ask
  • myTake

I said, "What does it mean when a guy's face lights up when he sees me?"

And someone said don't read into it that he is just happy to see me he doesn't know me why would he be happy to see me what do you guys think

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It depends on the relationship you have with a guy. If its a guy who you feel there is a mutual attraction with, it could means he likes you. Yes, he could just be pleased to see you, but most guys won't light up due to see just another girl.

• Girl power your answer sounds better then the guys they don't know what they are talking about thank you.

What Guys Said 2

• Well after a long dark night it's nice to see the sun. Right now you're something of that nature to him. You make him feel good about himself, about life, about everything.

• Your (lack of) punctuation makes your message hard to follow.Given that, I'll see what I can do.Based on my experience, I'd have to agree not reading anything into it.Let me clarify that. My daughter has a friend who is a lesbian. I had this preconceived idea that all lesbians are 'bull dykes', but I really like this girl. Whenever I see her, I light up, and I believe she sees it.I don't know whether this is any help...Ted

What Girls Said 1