Is my boyfriend playing mind games?

my boyfriend of 3yrs split up with me over a week ago,said he still loved me etc but needed a break but cause I didn't want to have a break he split... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• *grins* I think your playing the mind games. Most guys just don't think like you describe. We don't go about changing our FB profile to mess with our ex's. Even ones where on a break with.

He's probably just not sure what status he should be posting. He's probably, like he said, honestly not sure and needs a break but is unsure wether to post a single status (after all, he doesn't know he wants to move on but knows he wants to meet other women).

He's young and I would guess your his first or only serious relationship and he's reaching the cold feet stage of the relationship.

If your into him in a big way... just set your status to something other than single and wait him out. If your getting over him, just live your life and move on.

• Yeh I don't want to move on at the min ill do anythin to get him back an if it means no contact at all then that's what I'm doing! id rather wait a month not speakin to him an get back together after havin our space an realisin what we both want,than rush into it...not sort out problems out an break up for good. I don't think I should change my status again haha we're confusin each other ha!

• Show Older
    • Sounds great. It gives everything the chance to work out, and if it doesn't you know it was not because it didn't have the chance ^_^. :)

• So an update on me and my boyfriend...we didn't speak that much really when we have done he's interigated me about have I met other people etc. he's noticed I go out loads more now an is gettin a bit jealous an stuff! can't have me on Facebook cause it upsets him too much! so he's now added an deleted me twice! anyway this weeks he's told me thers a future with us 2,but wish he cud fast forward time to 5 years an be with me properly then,he says he won't get with anyone else.....