• Ask
  • myTake

How do I know if my guy mate is falling for me...when I'm falling for him...?

The story goes something like this. My mate and I met each other a year ago. We had the same friends, so we started to hang out. Only when all of... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Obviously he does. He wants to get drunk with you because from his paste experiences he's see this works for him. He doesn't have to hold back, he can do what he wants - provided you want it too. You should go for it and just be together. Life is short as it is.

What Guys Said 3

• There is no doubt he likes you if what you say is true. But, you both are way too shy and it could screw up your relationship. We've all had relationships where you feel too shy to act and then before you know it, the magic is gone. You need to tell him "Hey, we both like each other, so let's just do what we want. " You guys already did this and stopped, so he's probably afraid of wanting something you don't. This means you should tell him that he can act without worrying about rejection, and be sure to say that you WANT that. Of course, you have to be ready for him to screw up or want things you don't, but that usually goes without saying.

• Based on your descrip. Of the situation, I would say both of you are certainly in to each other. This kind of relationship (as opposed to simple physical attraction) is typically much better and gives the relationship a much stronger chance of becoming a fulfilling one. You need to get to the point with him without being too strong. I don't think he will back away, I think that he is just afraid that you will. So tell him your feelings bluntly. Both of you need to be able to do this to make it work. Tell him that you are very into him and that you think that it would be better if the two of you just naturally let go of your inhibitions and gave it a real shot. Friends should not make a barrier just more comfortable as they get used to the idea (if they are good friends. ) Tell him you don't want to waste precious time or feelings if you both have them and lets take it a step further on the romantic end. If it doesn't work. There was no harm in trying. If it does, then you are in for great things. A simple statement like that should work. Finally, when you are together don't wait for him to make the first move. Give him a hug put your hand in his back pocket, kiss on the cheek, etc. That should loosen things up and not put you out there too much.

• Thank you all for the comments! You have helped me a lot...but the problem is that we are always surrounded by our friends...we can never find a minute alone ever since our buddies returned! (They were absent for some time...on a trip...) ....What's worse...his computer is broken...so we can't even chat on msn anymore...just through our cellphones...(we barely ever have money on them!)... :(

What Girls Said 3

• He definitely likes you. You definitely like him. It's prefect. As for the inhibitions thing, just pretend you're drunk. Decide one day that you both can do whatever you feel and won't be judged. Then go for the hug or more. :D Have fun!

• It sounds like you've already "sort of" had that talk. You're really only a teeny step away from being a couple. And that little step is only to say you are indeed a couple. After the acknowledgment, the rest (making a move) will follow naturally.Take down that one final brick in the wall. You're doing better than I am. XDGood luck ! I'm very happy for you two.

• Awwww. You guys are so into each other. But the answer to your question is. YES he is so into you!

• Yeah...I kind of figured as much...now all he has to do is make the first move...and I don't think he's gonna do it! And...I only see him once or twice a week now...I miss him... :(