• Ask
  • myTake

We hit it off, now he's avoiding me.. any ideas why?

So this guy I like who I have known for about a month, we were hitting it off pretty well talking and flirting and he would always stare at me and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• its obvious that he thinks there's something between your best guy friend and you. you need to tell your crush if there is or isnt. he's confused and thinks you either don't like him or are two timing. clear this up quick otherwise you might lose him.

• Thanks. I told him and everything's worked out. I messaged him clearing everything up and he said he was sorry if he seemed rude that night he was tired and he had a lot of his mind. But he will never message me on Facebook or strike a conversation. I'm always the one who has to say anything. So I don't know...

What Guys Said 2

• Staring, smiling, complimenting is a good thing.. especially if shy. He was in a party situation, and may have gotten annoyed. People p*ss me off. When that happens, I shut everyone off. I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe send him a message on Monday and say something like "I hope you had fun at that party, it's too bad we didn't have much opportunity to hang out!"

What Girls Said 1

• Guys are just complicated,and they are just as shy as girls are sometimesyou have to give stuff like this timeso this guy can process his feeling for yougive it a week at most but I'm surehe'll get back to being the same.,

• Thanks. I hope so. It always seems to be the same. Guys act extremely interested in me, then once I show my interest back they seem to back off or stop talking to me all of a sudden... People all tell me how pretty I am and that they're surprised I don't have a boyfriend.