How can I make my boyfriend happy again?

Me & my boyfriend have been together for 2mths now, he have had great times together.Recently he told me he wasn't happy. That he doesn't know what he wants anymore. That he doesn't know if he is confused because he is stressed out a lot. I really do love him & want him to be happy. Does anyone have an idea to what I can do to make him happy again? Should we just breakup? please someone help me

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The first 2-3 months of a relationship is called the "honeymoon period". After this time the excitement wears off an the parties decide whether they should stay together.

You won't get the same level of excitement back, just stay the same as you are. If he doesn't want to continue, he'll leave. It's perfectly natural.

• Good luck - don't wait too long.

• I know that I can't force feelings. Thanks so I guess Ill wait and see

• Yeah you'll have to wait. You can't force feelings on someone.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 1

• buy some sexxy lingerie and suprise him... stroke his ego a little... be honest and open and be fun. no bitching or complaining... ;)

What Girls Said 1

• if he is unhappy in general I don't think there's anything you can really do to make him happy. I would just try to make the interactions you all have fun and stress free. No complianing, whinning, et cetera. Give him his space to sort through things and see what happens.