• Ask
  • myTake

She still has feelings for her ex.

According to my girlfriends friend, my girlfriend still have feelings for her ex. She broke up with her ex 9 months ago and their would have been 3... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Unfortunately, you're in a lose-lose situation. You'll probably never get to date the girl; you're always going to be dating her broken heart. If her boyfriend can still pull her strings, she'll probably never develop feelings for you. Broken hearts are pretty much always a lost cause. Good luck.

• You could not be more right. Fuck it...

What Girls Said 1

• i was once that girl, and I told the new guy I liked him and I wantes to be with him, but also had feeling for me ex... sometimes we think we have feeling for the ex, and we just might but that does not mean we can't like someone else, maybe she never had closure and that's what she needs, you need to show her that ur better than him, you need to show her that she can love again. because till today I wish the new guy had stayed with me.. but he left... and that's how ur girlfriend will feel if you leave her in a time like this. if she says she wants to be with you then trust her and trust me she wanta to be with, believe it it or not I told the new guy the exact same words and I truly meant them. well that's what I think, maybe I could be wrong?

• Well, a week before I had to see her again she said she could not do it and two days later I heard she went out with her ex. then she started calling me one day later. Her friend said that her plan to get back with her ex failed and she is now trying to get back with me. I had two fligths planned to see her, but they now have to be cancelled.

• Show Older
    • I also cut the contact with her, but she keeps calling in the middle of the night.

• Did you pick up? have you spoke to her? ask what she wants?,and dnt be too nice, dnt be too mean either, just let her knw ur dne with the games, let her know what you want her to do, let her knw what kind of woman you need in ur life, tell her she's gotta choose, and her lies or whatever have a way of comming out, she met her ex, maybe she didn't feel that connection with him anymore after being with u, it happeneds. So pick up next time. have a serious conversation with her, ask her all that's on ur mind

What Guys Said 1