She still has feelings for her ex.

According to my girlfriends friend, my girlfriend still have feelings for her ex. She broke up with her ex 9 months ago and their would have been 3 year day just passed.

When I talk with my girlfriend about it she says there are lot of issues that has to be resolved with her previous relationship. I was told by the friend that her ex sent her a message saying that he still loves her. He was an idiot towards her and treated her like sh*t, so I find it strange that she can still have feelings for him.

I have been giving her a lot of attention, but lately she has been sad due to the above mentioned problem.

She says that she likes me and wants to be with me, but it is just very painful standing on the sideline and I don't want to be a crying pillow. I know that all signs point to "leave her", but I also don't want to leave her, as I fear she might go back into the claws of her ex.

What do you suggest I do? Can I tell he are to cut all ties with her ex? How do I tell her to make up her mind or else I am out of here in a nice way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, you're in a lose-lose situation. You'll probably never get to date the girl; you're always going to be dating her broken heart. If her boyfriend can still pull her strings, she'll probably never develop feelings for you. Broken hearts are pretty much always a lost cause. Good luck.

• You could not be more right. Fuck it...