Met this girl, I really like her but I don't know what to do now.. Any advice?

I met this girl and I started to like her. So we hung out and went out a for sometime. She would always text me everyday and then one night she was out with her friends and she texts me that night saying that she wants to see me. I replied back saying I want to see her too. We texted back and forth trying to find her a ride here because she was tipsy and wasn't driving. She texted me I TRUST you but I don't trust these guys here.. Later that night she comes over and we talk and chill with my friends... Then we go off to my bedroom we talk some more then we started kissing. It go pretty heavy then she just stopped said she couldn't do it. We took a break and started kissing again then went to bed. Then a couple days later we had a talk about our relationship. She basically said that she doesn't want a relationship right now because she got out of a relationship couple months back. I told I wasn't looking for a relationship just right now anyways. I told her I just wanted to take things one day at a time.. I told her I wanted to see her more. She agreed to that but ever since that day we really haven't gone out. She is always busy or is hanging out with other friends. I feel like she has interest in me... What shall I do? Have a talk with her? Wait for her? Move on? All opinions appreciated! Thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You're doing the right thing - taking it one day at a time. As soon as a girl starts to "lean away" from you (physically or emotionally) then you MUST do the same thing. If you lean INTO her when she's leaning away, you'll only come across as needy or desperate.The best thing to do is give her the gift of missing you. If she doesn't come back to you, that means she was never really that interested. Trust me, if she's interested she'll show up at your door. And the last thing you want to do is to "TALK" with her to make things right. This is like leaning into her. It says "hey, I feel nervous and uncertain and I'm not MAN enough to handle these feelings... so can we talk about it so that I can feel better?" This will push her way.Don't talk. Just LEAD. Take action and lead. If you like her, then invite her out with you. Invite her to join you in some non-date scenario. Then, over many dates, escalate. Don't be afraid because you've already kissed her. You just need to remind her body how good it feels when spending time with you.If she avoids you then let her go. Don't be needy, just be glad you had the time you had with her, then move on. Don't get jaded or hurt, because she has her own things going on that has lead her there.Best of luck man!~ RobbyMy Blog ( link )

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 1

• Your doing the right thing. Just give it some time. I'm sure she'll come back to you. Sometimes they need to give it a break.Good Luck.- Harvey D