I just want to hook up. Is that so hard?

OK I hooked up with this guy over the summer, we are friends and all I really want is a hookup, I'm not looking for a boyfriend just a guy to fool around with. But I think that he might not be interested. I'm thinking about just making the first move, but am worried that if I do and he doesn't respond that I will make a fool of myself. So my question is, is should I go for it and just make the move? or should I be sure first that he's interested. thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• He is definitely interested. Any normal guy would love to fool around with a girl he hooked up with.

What Girls Said 1

• You already know the answer to this. You obviously now you wanna mess around, you want to be around him so you have to make the first move. If you get rejected move on, especially if you just want to fool around get used to getting rejected and accepted.